Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Dresses & dresses & dresses, oh my!

A few of my recent projects.

Who says that your favorite team has to be supported in traditional colors? I love how this pink shirt showcases this little one's love for UK!


Dorothy's dress is going to be a bit short for school, so she's going to wear bloomers under it! 



Fall dresses are ready to roll out the door! 










I loved how my stick figure bride and groom stitched out, and my models perfect smile!


Since I am room mother again this year, I was asked to come up with an idea for the class Great Pumpkin entry. Last year the class did The Very Hungry Catepillar. This year, since I'm in the sewing mood, I made a pumpkin topiary from fabric. These pumpkins can be used year after year!

Just wanted to give you a glimpse into where my creative magic happens. Scary isn't it?!?

1 comment: