Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween Stock


With Halloween quickly approaching, snatch up the last of my Halloween stock before it's gone! The shirts in the following pictures are the last creations for Halloween 2010. I hope to be posting examples of Thanksgiving and Christmas soon!

The shirts pictured come with a matching hair bow. If you little lady isn't a bow wearer or you already have a bow to match, by all means, you do not have to take the bow! There will be a reduction in price if just the shirt is purchased. Sizing is as follows:

Zebra witch hat with green sash - 12 month and Girls L (10-12)
Peace, Love, Candy - Girls M (8)
"Psycho" Witch Hat - 4T
Witch Shoes - Girls XS (4)



This zebra snowman dress has been a very popular dress! The pumpkin dress will be darling with a green initial or name!

Zebra dress - 2T
Pumpkin - 12-24 month


Since I am the proud mother of two rambunctious boys, I have tried to find boy designs that are fitting for rough and tumble little fella. Let me tell you, that is a chore! I have to run each one by my oldest before I purchase to make sure that it's "boyish" enough for him or his brother!

Truck with Tree - 2T
4-Wheeler on Camo - XS (5)
Truck with Pumpkin - 18-24 months
Puppy - 2T


Bloomers are absolutely precious on little girls, but not so much on little boys! When I saw these boxer shorts, I knew that I had to try some! They are perfect for covering up a diaper for special occasions!

Toot Toot - 0-6 months
Robot - 18-24 months
Monster - 12-18 months


I have a few adult fall/Halloween shirts available. Once again, I think the pumpkin would look great with a first name initial or school initials.

Scarecrow - Large
Witch feet - Large
Pumpkin - X-Large & Medium


These little bloomers are so cute when paired with a tutu. My friend Lindsay or Lindsay's Bowtique can fix you right up with a matching tutu in every color of the rainbow!

Too Sweet - 0-6 months
Wiggle Worm - 6-12 months

If you are my "friend" on facebook, you have seen many more of my creations. I hope to gradually add pictures to this site of the past projects. Until then, I will be adding my newly created items as they are finished. Since my blog is new, please spread the word. I have had several requests for a website and this is my attempt ;-)! As always, embroidery designs can be special ordered for any size or color. Please contact me here if you are interested in placing an order or any of the items pictured above!

1 comment:

  1. I love it , you have so many beautiful things.
    I added this blog to my favorites.

    ReplyDelete