Thursday, November 4, 2010

New Dresses

This week I have been making more dresses! I am hoping to get my "production time" down to under two weeks. That means, if you place an order, you have it no later than two weeks from the order date. I have been so overwhelmed with the response that I have gotten and my production time has been way off the planned time frame. It looks like I am finally getting closer to my goal! I have some older orders that are hopefully going to get finished up this week and then I will be really close to my aniticipated time frame. I'm hoping anyway!

I received an order for this cute little dress at Buzzy's Fall Festial. I thought it turned out really cute. I moved the appliqued image down a bit because they can a bit scrunched up if they are right under the gathering.


This shirt was a special order for a very special Big Brother to-be! I hope he likes it!


I have taken several orders for this dress. I posted it earlier as a shirt design. I have two "older" orders outstanding for this dress! My plan is this weekend, these orders will be filled!

I took my first order for a crib set this week! I am excited to get that project under way! I'm patiently, sort of, awaiting the arrival of my fabric so I can get to work!


No comments:

Post a Comment