Thursday, November 4, 2010

Quilts & Blankets

For those of you that are my "friend" on Facebook, you have already seen these quilts and blankets. I just wanted to add them to this site for my "friends" that aren't on facebook!


This blanket was a custom order blanket for a new baby. The customer requested red, white & blue baseball or football theme.



Baby blanket with soft yellow minky border and backing.


Custom quilt for our new niece.


Little boys snuggle blanket.


Another little boy's snuggle blanket.


Little girls snuggle blanket. I love this color combo!


This blanket was supposed to be for a boy or a girl, but the pink spoiled it for the boys! I have two of these available.


My grandmother's pinwheel quilt, that still isn't finished!


My very first quilt. This is for my wonderful husband. I quilted and did the binding myself. I have since found a wonderful quilter that does the hard work for me!


This blanket and pillow goes to pre-school with my cousin's little boy everyday.


Custom quilt for our nephew.


Quilts for twins. They are different, but same theme.


A friend brought this blanket to me to personalize for someone special.

Several of the blankets in this post are available for purchase. Send me an email if you are interested in any of them!


No comments:

Post a Comment