Thursday, November 11, 2010

What's Happening....

 
I've been working on orders lately and haven't really made up anything new to show. I love having new projects so I have new pictures to post!

I received an order for a quilt, a crib skirt, a window valance and a pillow a couple of weeks ago. I finished all of those items up tonight and I CAN'T WAIT to see pictures of the nursery! Little Hagan is going to have a rockin' room!


My BFF has requested some shirts for school, so I made her up this one with a cute little schoolhouse on it. I think it would be really cute with a school name under the schoolhouse.


I have had several orders for the little snowman dress, but little boys don't usually look right in a dress! I made up this onesie for a little boy to wear while his sister wears her dress.



I have had several requests for crayon rolls, but just haven't had the extra time to make a few up. A teacher from my son's school placed an order for two for her grand-daughters. They were so cute!

I have three more fall dress to make and then I am going to make up that Christmas skirt that I've been dying to make! Heck, I might even make one in my size!

No comments:

Post a Comment